Stationary high pressure compressors for the compression of natural gas, biogas and hydrogen. Our compressors are characterised by a sturdy construction, low speed, long service intervals and an excellent value for money.
Take profit of our know-how in planning and construction of special systems, e.g. natural gas stations, biogas compressors for industrial large-scale plants, hydrogen systems and energy storage.
- Sturdy, warp resistant steel frame with high quality industrial coating
- Final pressure gauge, electric control system according to requirements and application
- Automatic stop at final pressure
- Automatic condensate drain
- All pistons c/w steel piston rings at all stages
- Hardened compression cylinders
- Oil lubrication
- Oil- / Water separators after each stage
- Safety valves after each stage
- Final pressure safety valve
- Pressure maintaining and non return valve, HP outlet
- Explosion proofed external components for EX zone 1
- Primary pressure calibration to adjust the desired inlet pressure
- Inlet buffer tank 150 l, incl. safety valve, condensate drain valve, pressure gauge and cut-off solenoid for inlet gas
- Primary pressure monitoring – pressure shut off at max./min. inlet pressure
- Electronic Compressor Control – ECC
- Auto start for semi / full automatic mode
- Inter-stage pressure gauge
- Oil pressure gauge and monitoring c/w auto shut down
- Puracon filter monitoring
- Compressor block heating for ambient temperature < +5°C
- Water cooling with stainless steel heat exchanger
- Additional oil lubrication circuit allows oil changes during operation
- Filter extension (larger or second filter housing)
|Inlet pressure||atmospheric||150 bar (2100 psi)|
|Delivery capacity||6 m³/h (3.5 cfm)||700 m³/h (420 cfm)|
|Final pressure||10 bar (140 psi)||420 bar (6100 psi)|
We individually calculate compressor and drive power according to your application requirement.
In this way, we perform the best possible efficiency and highest economic efficiency for you.